All students attended an assembly today; our Chromebook 1to1 initiative was one of the topics. Here is a quick recap.
- The Chromebook is a tool similar to a calculator, pencil, or book. It should be brought to school each day, fully charged.
- Charging cords should be left at home. Students will not be allowed to plug in their charging cords at school. If a Chromebook is low on charge, there are charging stations in the Media Center, Cafeteria, and Resource Room. There are also charging stations for use during PE class.
- Need help? Contact the IT Department. IndyTeleData provides IT services from 30 minutes before school begins to 30 minutes after school each day. The IT Office is Room 106 3/4, between Room 106 and Room 108. Or simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Printers are located in the Media Center. There is a printer for each graduation year. Students will need to retrieve their print out before or after school as the Media Center is not available to students during the school day.
- Can the students decorate the Chromebook? Yes. Do NOT cover the asset tag (Red tag on the bottom). Decorations must be appropriate.
- Protective cases my be purchased from the Spirit Wear Store or elsewhere. Replacement charger cords must be purchased from the Spirit Wear Store.